More
    Home Celebs Chase Stokes alludes to being ‘blocked’ by Kelsea Ballerini in chaotic post...

    Chase Stokes alludes to being ‘blocked’ by Kelsea Ballerini in chaotic post after split

    0
    17
    Chase Stokes alludes to being ‘blocked’ by Kelsea Ballerini in chaotic post after split



    Chase Stokes hinted that he was “blocked” by his ex-girlfriend Kelsea Ballerini despite sparking reconciliation rumors.

    “Don’t believe the media,” the “Outer Banks” star wrote in a since-deleted Instagram Story on Thursday, per Cosmopolitan.

    “I’m blocked, I did nothing wrong,” he said, adding, “Sorry. I tried.”

    Chase Stokes alluded that he was “blocked” by his ex-girlfriend Kelsea Ballerini. Chase Stokes/Instagram
    “Don’t believe the media,” the actor wrote in a since-deleted Instagram Story Thursday. Chase Stokes/Instagram

    In a follow-up post, Stokes, 33, continued, “I’m sorry for those who believed in us. It is what it is. Onwards and upwards.”

    Reps for the actor weren’t immediately available to Page Six for comment.

    While the “Marked Men” star didn’t mention Ballerini directly, the duo had reportedly called it quits in September after nearly three years of dating.

    “I’m blocked,” he stated. Chase Stokes/Instagram
    “I did nothing wrong,” Stokes insisted. “Sorry. I tried.” Chase Stokes/Instagram

    “They’re two adults who gave it their all and tried to do everything they could to make it work, but ultimately couldn’t,” an insider told People. “It happens.”

    It’s unclear what led to the breakup, but Stokes and the country singer, who also unfollowed each other on Instagram, had celebrated the latter’s 32nd birthday a few days before.

    “Although you keep saying you’re not excited for 32, id (sic) say I’m lookin forward to more of this,” the “Uglies” star penned in a sweet tribute alongside adorable photos of himself with the hitmaker.

    Stokes continued his rant in a follow-up post. Chase Stokes/Instagram
    “I’m sorry for those who believed in us.  It is what it is. Onwards and upwards,” he continued. Chase Stokes/Instagram

    Stokes and Ballerini sparked rumors of reconciliation after Us Weekly reported that they were seen “very much loved-up” while vacationing in Scotland earlier this month.

    An insider told the outlet that the exes “seemed like the sweetest people” while visiting a bar near Scotland’s Edinburgh Castle.

    “He was very nice. We had a wee chat about how he was having a holiday in Scotland before going to Croatia to film the final season of ‘Outer Banks,’“ the source said.

    The “Outer Banks” star and Ballerini don’t follow each other on social media. Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
    They reportedly split in September. Getty Images for The Recording Academy

    The source also noted that Stokes allegedly took photos with fans.

    “They both seemed really happy and smiley,” the insider claimed.

    Stokes and Ballerini were also reportedly seen in Dubrovnik, Croatia, during their trip abroad.



    Source link

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here