More
    Home Celebs ‘RHOA’ star Porsha Williams escorted off Delta flight post-BravoCon as FBI investigates...

    ‘RHOA’ star Porsha Williams escorted off Delta flight post-BravoCon as FBI investigates ‘incident’

    0
    22
    ‘RHOA’ star Porsha Williams escorted off Delta flight post-BravoCon as FBI investigates ‘incident’



    “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams was escorted off her Delta Airlines flight Sunday and is now being investigated by the FBI.

    After deboarding her plane, the reality TV star was seen walking out of the gate with an officer, with whom she spoke briefly, per TMZ.

    “FBI Atlanta is aware of incident on a Delta flight on November 16th allegedly involving Porsha Williams and/or at least one other person,” a spokesperson for FBI Atlanta told the outlet.

    “We are looking to see whether any federal charges may or may not apply.”

    Porsha Williams was escorted out of her Delta Airlines flight on Sunday. porshawilliams/Instagram
    The FBI is investigating the incident. Casey Durkin/Bravo via Getty Images

    Meanwhile, a Delta representative confirmed to TMZ that two passengers were spoken to by cabin crew. They also confirmed that the situation did not disrupt the flight as it continued and landed without any issues in Atlanta, where it was met by officers.

    The nature of the incident is not known at this time.

    Page Six has reached out to Bravo and Williams’ reps but did not hear back at the time of publication.

    “FBI Atlanta is aware of incident on a Delta flight on November 16th allegedly involving Porsha Williams and/or at least one other person,” a spokesperson for FBI Atlanta told the outlet. “We are looking to see whether any federal charges may or may not apply.” Todd Williamson/Bravo via Getty Images
    Williams spent the weekend in Las Vegas at BravoCon 2025. tmobile/Instagram
    She shared snaps of the weekend on her social media, seen posing with Kyle Richards and Teddi Mellencamp here. porshawilliams/Instagram

    Williams, 44, was seemingly coming back from her weekend at BravoCon 2025, which took place in Las Vegas.

    On Monday, the “Celebrity Apprentice” alum shared several snaps from the three-day weekend at Caesars Forum, which she dubbed “the ultimate mash up” and the “best kind of reunion,” on social media.

    The mom of one posed alongside “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” stars Kyle Richards, Teddi Mellencamp and Jennifer Tilly, as well as with Kandi Burruss’ daughter, Riley Burruss, and Emily Simpson from “Real Housewives of Orange County.”

    She also showed off her curves in a sparkly pink gown, which she wore while walking down the blue carpet.

    She also caught up with Jennifer Tilly from “RHOBH.” porshawilliams/Instagram
    Williams posed alongside Riley Burruss, Kandi Burruss’ daughter. porshawilliams/Instagram

    Earlier on Monday, she also opened up about her mental health in an Instagram video where she questioned if she would ever feel like herself again.

    “Keep pushing! I thank God everyday that i’m in my right mind and not only haven’t lost myself but i’ve found & appropriate a better me,” she started. “Leaving BravoCon i’m filled with all the love and warmth and support from our beautiful fans.

    “I just wanna extend a thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only your prayers but for being with me on this journey call life.❤️ I love me again & I love you all! Thank you mommy for being my back bone 😘 #RawRealLife No more survival mode we will thrive!! We are kicking depressions ass !! #Grateful #MentalhealthMatters.”

    Despite not commenting on the arrest, Williams reflected on her mental health in a video shared Monday. Trae Patton/Bravo via Getty Images
    She recently divorced Simon Guobadia after a year of marriage. porsha4real/Instagram

    Williams — who is now dating a woman — has been getting her sparkle back ever since finalizing her messy divorce from “narcissist” Simon Guobadia.

    After just one year of marriage, the Bravo star filed to end her marriage in early 2024.

    In June 2025, the businessman told Page Six he regretted his short marriage to Williams and accused her of using him for money.

    In response to his claims, a source told Page Six, “Porsha has moved on and wishes Simon the best.”





    Source link

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here